UCHealth Memorial Hospital’s Cancer Center is partnering with Molly Lord to offer a two-day “Music and Mind” adventure for cancer survivors who are at least three months out of treatment. The workshop will address life’s ongoing challenges as a cancer survivor, including:
- How to gain clarity in your next best step in life
- How to love life and hold onto that joy
- How to read difficult situations and people
- Gain insights into what makes partners, family, friends, and co-workers tick
- How to respond when life feels off-course
- What is my legacy and will it count?
- Discover what happens when music crawls inside your head
The event will be held on April 14th – 15th from 8:30 – 5:00 at the UCHealth Memorial Community Education Center and it is necessary to attend the complete workshop. The workshop is generously grant funded, so there is no tuition cost and lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Pre-registration is required by April 6th. Questions? Call Molly at 719.650.1571 or visit Molly Lord.
To register: TUNED-IN Registration