How you can help
World-class care can and should be available to everyone. Since 1904, UCHealth-Memorial Hospital has been a cornerstone of health care for our community, successfully delivering vital services and programs to the general population and those with special needs. From the city’s 911 medical emergency response system to primary care in the community, our integrated health system works on behalf of all the people of Colorado Springs and the Pikes Peak Region and will continue to make high-level care accessible to anyone who needs it.
- Your support helps patients facing both routine and dire health issues with financial assistance for daily living expenses—housing, transportation, and even groceries—so they can focus on their health instead of their solvency.
- The Pikes Peak region faces a healthcare workforce shortage of paramedics, nurses, and physicians—programs supported by the Foundation such as the Community Education Center will help shape the healthcare workers of tomorrow, creating a legacy for generations to come.
- Our community is growing rapidly in every direction; new facilities help insure that people can access care that’s close to home.
- Memorial delivers more babies than anyone else in Colorado, but our state has a higher-than-national-average of pre-term deliveries. Helping prevent prematurity as well as delivering quality care to the tiniest members of our population with life-saving equipment, the most advanced knowledge base, and the most experienced staff ensures great outcomes for moms and babies.
- Population health programs mean we work to move people from healthcare to health, helping people live extraordinary lives.
Donate by telephone
Donate by mail
Memorial Hospital Foundation
175 S. Union Blvd, Suite 240
Colorado Springs, CO 80910
Gifts of securities
Memorial Hospital Foundation can accept gifts of appreciated securities through a brokerage account with Wells Fargo. Gifts of securities can provide a current income tax deduction as well as relief from long-term capital gains tax.
Please consider remembering the Foundation in your will. Bequests account for 8% of all charitable giving in the United States and are a wonderful opportunity to share your legacy through one or a number of charitable institutions. Other ways to contribute include beneficiary designations (life insurance and retirement plans) and securities. The Foundation is happy to work with you and your financial advisor to determine whether a bequest, annuity, trust, insurance policy, or another planned giving vehicle is the right choice for you.
There are different ways to leave a legacy while supporting our important mission to improve lives. An honorary gift in the memory of a loved one provides you the satisfaction of knowing you’ve helped us continue to provide exemplary patient care while leaving a lasting tribute to your loved one. You can also commemorate the birth of a baby, the health and recovery or remission of a loved one, or a major achievement or life event.
Corporate matching program
Multiply your giving! A gift to the foundation may be maximized through your employer. Please check with your company human resources department to find out if it provides a matching program to multiply your generosity.
Our giving programs
Grateful Patient Giving
Want to recognize a physician, nurse, housekeeper, volunteer or other caregiver who made a difference in your stay at University of Colorado Hospital? Our Grateful Patient and Family Program provides grateful patients and family members an opportunity to do just that.
Circle of Hope
The Circle of Hope Fund provides financial assistance to cancer patients who are being treated at Memorial Hospital with basic living expenses, such as rent, utilities, cancer medications, nutrition, and transportation to appointments.
The Alessia Rose Foundation
Our goal is simple: In honor of our daughter, Alessia Rose, we aim to create awareness, support solutions and care, and ultimately reduce/eliminate the risks that are associated with extreme prematurity.
Giving children and families life-saving skills to empower them to take control of their heart health
Make a difference in your community today.
Memorial has regular volunteer opportunities that allow you to become engaged in your local community and make a difference in the lives of Memorial Hospital patients. Click this link to be redirected to the UCHealth website, where you can find out more about the volunteer opportunities available in Colorado Springs.